Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A CHANGE OF PLANS

I had planned to have lunch today with one of my friends. I was really looking forward to our weekly Tuesday time together. Last night my wife informed that she had a job for me today. I must admit that I was frustrated because I already had my agenda for today in place. I had places to go, people to see and things to do. After my wife told me she wanted to put new seat covering on our dinning room chairs, I got up extra early and removed the chair bottoms from each chair, removed the old seat covers and had them all ready for her to work with while I was gone for a couple of hours. It was the perfect plan. I was so proud of myself for being ready to go out at lunch time. Well, my perfect plan just fell through because my friend just called to inform that he would not be able to meet today or next week either due to something that has come up. Now that I've written this, I think I will go get something out of the kitchen for lunch. I sure hope nothing changes my plans. I'm hungry after all my hard work. Besides, I've got to put all this stuff back together before night fall so we will have something to sit on this evening. I'll still be hungry, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Did you tigthen the screws on the Perry Chair?