Tuesday, October 03, 2006

PEACE TO ALL WHO ENTER HERE

When we got home from a meeting last night, I sat down at the computer to work. When I looked at the wallpaper on the monitor I saw that our daughter has replaced the old one we had with a brand new one. She has taken a picture of the front door knocker and put it up as our wallpaper. It has six words of welcome: "Peace to all who enter here". These welcome words await anyone who turns on our computer. With all the turmoil in the world, we all need these words of welcome, don't we? We all need peace down deep in our souls. We all need peace in our homes. We all need peace in the world. Speaking for myself, these words have given me peace already. I just hope I can convey peace to people whom I know and whom I don't know. We all can use a big dose of peace. This "screen saver" can help save us from things in our lives we really don't need or want if we allow it to really be taken to heart. Don't knock it. It works.

1 comment:

John Carroll Coomer said...

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Drag Arthur.
Drag Arhther, Who?
Walk Walk.
Who's there?