Monday, October 30, 2006

I'VE BEEN BOOKED!

I found a copy of The Way of the Wild Heart by John Eldredge at the bookstore today. I have
been waiting for it to arrive. I have read all his books and found all of them to worth reading. I'm sure I will get a great deal from this new book. The trouble is, I had to put another book aside to start my reading of this one. My desk looks like a library at times and this is one of those times. For example: The Fourth Frontier, Yearning, and "Leadership" magazine all await my attention, not to mention, The Bible are all on or beside my desk. Every once in awhile I pick one of these up and read a few pages and then put it back down, not because I don't like it but because I don't have time to read it all at once. And, to be honest, other books bid for my full attention at the moment. While some want to watch tv all the time, I want to read most of the time. I used to hate to read books by anyone. Now, I love to read. One of these days I am going to keep my promise and write a book myself. I've been giving it lots of thought: Letters In A Box. Who knows, it just might become a best seller. For now, I've got to go pray and get back to my books.

No comments: