Monday, October 30, 2006

A DIFFERENT SEAT WITH A DIFFERENT VIEW

I love to take a seat on our front porch swing and look all around.This morning rather than doing what I always do,I did something different, I sat in a different chair, in a different place. I was amazed at what I saw. I had had my back to the beauty behind me as I was seeking to see what was before me. Got that? I sure did get it! I got to see what looked like burning bushes. I got to see tall trees that were changing colors in the Autumn air. I saw these things because I sat somewhere else this morning. What a show. What a blessing. What a great decision I made on a Monday morning as October draws to a close tomorrow. By the way, I understand that Tuesday will be wet and cool. I'm sure glad today I'm able to drink my coffee and read my book with a new view from the back and not from the front as usual. It's a sight to behold! So I invite you to sit somewhere different and see if you see something you've been missing. I bet you do.

No comments: