Friday, October 27, 2006

HAVE A NICE NAP

I went to the Library this morning to get a couple of things that I needed. While I was there I saw a man slumbed over at his table. He was sleeping and snoring. He was atleast keeping the rules of the Library by being pretty quite. You had to be right by him to hear him. Once I started sneeze to see if it would awaken him but I didn't. I left him in his slumber not knowing why he was sleeping. Maybe he has had a hard day. Maybe it's the cool weather. Maybe it's the book he was holding in his hand. Must of not been good enough to keep his attention very long. I hope when he awakes he is refreshed and restored. I hope he has a really good day after having such a good nap in the Public Library of all places. I have an idea he won't be taking the book with him when he leaves the Library though. I'ts a real sleeper!

No comments: