Thursday, September 14, 2006

WHAT A JOKE!

A number of years ago I met a young man who was on the staff of the church I was going to serve as Pastor in just a few weeks. Little did I known then that Gary and I would develope such a warm friendship. I am a number of years older than Gary yet, the two of us bonded very quickly. Over the next five years, the two of us worked well together. The two of us started playing practical jokes on one another. The two of us would try to outdo one another if we could. I hate to say it: Gary won!!
Gary has asked me to participate in his wedding in a few weeks. I have already developed a long list of ways to make their wedding one they will never forget. Knowing that Gary might read this, I will keep my thoughts top secret. All I can say is that Gary and Jennifer will want what I plan to do in their wedding photograph's. All I can say for now is, "Cheese!"

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Dad, please don't make Jennifer fall over any little green apples.