Thursday, September 14, 2006

A TRUCK LOAD OF SLOW DOWN DAYS

This has been a week of slowing down. This has been a week of reading and relaxing.
A week of slowing down doesn't come very often. That's why we all should
take all the slow down days we can get. I could use a truck load of slow down days every now and again. Can't you?
Friday, my wife and I are heading to the Smokey Mountains. While we're there I want to look, listen, loaf, laugh and the leave refreshed and renewed. Doing these five things takes a lot of effort because I tend to not look, fail to listen, laugh at
the wrong time or the wrong things, and leave as fast as a speeding car can go.
As Fall finally arrives in a few weeks, I hope we all will take time to see the sights that surround us, hear the sounds that are all about, laugh lots and leave the leafs alone atleast for awhile. Maybe we should just jump up and down in them like a child. Won't you join me in the journey called life. It's full of fun when we stop and think about it.

No comments: