Thursday, September 14, 2006

KEEP THE PORCH LIGHT ON

Yesterday there was a great deal of confusion at our house. I had thought we would be leaving today (Thursday) to travel to Asheville, North Carolinia. I said so in my blog yesterday. Then I caught my mistake and had a good laugh but, the last laugh wasn't on me. My wife thought it
was Thursday that we were going. Not! We're still here in our old Kentucky home. Both of us
are getting ready to leave early in the morning (Friday) . But first, I, being the good man that I am, am taking my wife out for breakfast. I just hope we can find the place without getting lost.
If you don't hear from us for awhile, keep the porch light on. We just might show up at your house. By the way, where am I?

ps: I'm sorry that this post isn't looking real good. It's early and I'm still sleepy. Besides, it's my blog!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you for posting your post on your own. Good job. You'll figure it out and then be an expert.