Saturday, September 30, 2006

HAVE YOU MISSED ME?

Someone asked me a few days ago why I am not listed in the informational booklet that gives the names, address, phone number, email address and other vital information of the clergy in our State. I didn't know that I was a missing person. I like it because if no one knows where I am, I don't have to pay taxes. I don't have to pay my bills. I don't have to do anything anyone wants me to do. If I'm a nobody, nobody knows where I am. I hope they don't read this blog and realize I'm alive and well and living in.........................gotta ya! I'm not telling a soul. I just hope my mail keeps coming with my checks that allow me to keep on keeping on. To tell the truth, I really rather like not being invisible. I like people too much. That's why I share so much through my blog from time to time. So, thanks for blogging me. It makes me feel needed.

No comments: