Friday, September 08, 2006

A COUNTER PROPOSAL

Kitchen counter space can be a problem if the husband and the wife both have different ideas as to where things go on it. Let me explain. My wife wants the microwave, the toaster, the coffee-maker and a number of other small items different than what they have been for a couple of years. I, the husband, think (know) that they should be right where they have been. Why change things when things work well in the first place? I am an early riser. So, before 6:00 this morning I did a little experimenting. I moved things around. I tried every combination I could think of and deal with. After all my hard work, I put everything right back where they had been all this time. I knew before I began that I would end up putting things back in the same place. I just hope that when my wife walks into the kitchen she will give me a huge hug rather than put me in my place. She is really good at that. But just in case she reads these words of wisdom, let me add: Honey, I how can I help you in the kitchen today?

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

You're going to get in trouble!!! Maybe Ford's Furniture will let you sleep in the store when you become their official furniture arranger.