Saturday, January 21, 2012

TOP TEN

My wife says I moan and groan more and more so she wants to know why. Here are my top ten reasons why I moan and groan: 10. I work too hard and day. 9. I get bored because there isn't
any work to do. 8. Watching cars pass ou house from our front porch makes me tired. 7. coming
up with 10 right answers wears me out. 6. I lost my get-up& go & can't seem to get-up & go find
it. 5. My undies are too tight. 4. I'm almost as old as my oldest old brother. 3. I keep seeing my dad whenever I look in the mirror. 2. I can't see anything anybody said and I can't hear anything anyone see's. 1. It's a hymn I'm working on for the Rest Home & entitled: Come Moan, We've Gotta Be Groaning On Our Way. I have to hum it since I can't rember the words and because my teeth fall out if I hit a high note, Sing along now, children..a one, a 2......

music copywrited at songs you never want to hear,com

No comments: