Sunday, January 22, 2012

JUMP!

After attending worship this morning, my wife and I were waiting for our
daughter to lead us out of the parking lot. That's when the cell phone rang
and she informed us that she left her lights on during worship and her car
battery was dead.
I asked a couple of people leaving the parking lot if they could jump her
battery. No one had cables with them but one man said he would drive
home and get his and be right back. I headed on home in my car while my
wife and daughter waited for the man to return. When he arrived, he got
the battery jumped and soon they afterwards they headed home too.
Richard was so kind to take the time to offer us help on a cold, wet Sunday.
The good Samaritan came along just at the right time and jumped right in
to help her.

** Ohers would of helped had they had their jumper cable with them. They
said call AAA but along came the Good Samaritan who was willing to do
more.

No comments: