Thursday, January 19, 2012

MOVIES IN THE MORNING

As I grow older, I'm watching more and more old, old movies. I turn the Turner
Classic Movies on and watch movies from way back when. The problem I have
is how many of the movies or actors I can call by name quicker than I can snap
my fingers. I can't do that very well when it comes to today's movies. I guess I
just happen to like the goodd old day's better.
It's 6:30 a.m. cdt and I'm about to watch Joan in Paris just to see if I remember
anyone from the movie. Looking at the cast of character's thus far, I can't place
one name in my old mind. Maybe I will the next time I watch it. Or, I may turn
Turner off and turn on Good Morning America and see if I know any of the
people on it. Better yet, I may go back to sleep after my morning cup's of hot
coffee. Problem with that though is having to get up and go to the bathroom
so many times, just like being at the movies. Excuse me, please, I have to go
right now!

No comments: