Sunday, June 26, 2011

VERY TOUCHING

I was very touched as people passed by at Commmunion and touched
my hand, patted my back, winked and smiled at me. What a way of
saying that they were with me as I pass through the valley of the shadow
of death. They gave me comfort in so many ways.
My wife and I are about to go to Barnes & Noble since our home air
conditioner isn't working. Maybe we can cool down while we read,
drink (me) coffee and see friends. I might even do what I sometimes
see when I'm there, men snoozing in their sofa chairs. Why not join
the club of comfort and chill!
We have thought of Harold and the family often today. We pray that
they (family) and able to relax and rest after a hard week. Who knows,
Harold just might be playing the piano and singing with mom & dad
as they celebrate a grand reunion. If not that, Harold just might be
talking everyone's ears off since he hasn't been able to talk much for
many weeks. If not, maybe, just maybe, Harold is having a heavy
conversation with Christ about something. Whatever it is, I'm sure
of this, Harold is home in Heaven and has no more pain and no more
tears. For that, I sure am gratefull to God!

No comments: