Saturday, March 05, 2011

STAYING INSIDE ON SATURDAY

I thought that when I went to bed last night I'd have a name for our
CRV when I awoke this morning. Well, I don't. Not yet. But I'm sure
I will soon. I've stayed inside because of the rain except to take it
across the street for a 83 neighbor to see. He was coming over in the
rain to see it so I took it to him instead. He approves of the car and
the color. I dried the CRV off when I got in the garage again.
We're tired after a very busy day yesterday. My wife is taking a
long nap. Our daughter is sleeping. I'm the only one up and about.
Although nap time sure sounds good on a wet Saturday afternoon.
I had planned to go to Barnes & Noble for coffee and book reading
but put that off till tomorrow after the UK game. By the way, I
might haave to miss the 9:30 service Sunday to head home since
the game is on at 11:00 our time. I sure hope they do better than
UL did today. They lost in the last seconds.
Since I'm sleepy I'm about to head to bed or the lazy-boy for my
afternoon nap. Maybe this time I will come up with a name for
the CRV. Who knows?

No comments: