Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHAT I'M READING

While I'm watching football on tv, I'm also reading a new book by
William Kent Krueger, Vermilion Drift. 95 pages into it, I'm sure
he will become a writer I will want to read in the future. He has
several books that I'm sure I can read for free from the Library
or buy at a used book bookstore. I may change my mind before
I finish this first book of his I've read, but I doubt it.
I'm waiting for a couple of new books to come out by a couple of
my favorite writers. Maybe someone will come out with one soon.
I keep watching out for them from time to time so that I don't
miss them.
I used to hate to read but now I read two or three books at the
same time when I'm at Barnes & Noble or at home. I even re-
read several just to refresh myself knowing that I'll be blessed
again and again.
One of the things I like doing is to read some Scriptures with a
pencil in my hand to make notes or leave marks for the future
when I'm re-reading a text. At times I have to put other books
aside so that I can read the Word of God first.

No comments: