Thursday, January 27, 2011

CABIN FEVER

I have a bad case of cabin fever. A pill and rest won't releave the fever either.
Leaving might cure the cabin fever I need. Maybe a trip to Barnes & Nobel
will work. I need to get out of here so I can see what's out there in the world.
I can only take so much of being inside so much. If my taxi driver is up to
it, maybe, just maybe, I can catch a taxi today.
I get the cast off of my foot in two weeks and have high hopes and great
expectations of getting back into the grove of things. Most of all, I've
missed the 8:15 service each Sunday and going to Barnes & Noble to
read & relax.
Speaking of cabin fever, I'm thankfull for having a great cabin and such
great companions to keep company with. But I have an idea that they
too might have a case of cabin fever.

No comments: