Wednesday, December 29, 2010

IN THE RED

I'm in the red at the end of 2010. I have on a RED CAST for the next six weeks.
I'm BIG BLUE since being born in Lexington but Western University is RED
HILLTOPPERS. I'll wear RED this time to honor their colors.
I had my wife stop on our way home and buy a book for me at Barnes & Noble.
I had been reading it there but doubt I will be back very soon to finish reading
it. It's by David Baldacci & entitled, HELL'S CORNER. While we live on one
but it's not Hell's Corner. Although we're going through some pretty touch
times right now. Thank the Lord for blessing us with HEAVENLY blessings.
For now I have to take things easy and ask the good Lord to give my wife
an extra dose of patience with taking care of me. Can I get an AMEN?
I'm tired, so I'm stopping here and heading to bed to rest.

No comments: