Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

Big Brother is watching. I know from personal experience. While I was taking a
nap today, my Big Brother called to see how I'm doing. I broke my right foot a
few days ago and he wanted to see how I'm doing. What a kind Big Brother. He
is one of a kind.
My Big Brother calls others often to see how they are doing and to see how he
can help them. He has always been a Big Brother for the three of us younger
brothers. He goes the second mile to offer assistance. Years ago he and his
wife drove many miles in the snow to help two of us when we were in a wreck.
We have never forgotten that time when Big Brother was watching. He is one
of a kind.
Big Brother helps family and friends in so many ways while he himself could
do other things for himself. He never ask for anything for doing what he does.
He simply wants to watch out for the other guy. He is indeed one of a kind.
So, thanks Big Brother for watching out for someone so silly that he breaks
bones about as often as he goes to Barnes & Noble. You are one of a kind and
I want to thank you from the bottom of my broken foot to the top of my
big head. Thanks Ken.

No comments: