Sunday, December 12, 2010

CLEATS & CHURCH

I wore cleats to church this morning to stay safe walking into/out of worship. It
snowed while we worshipped and the cars were covere with the white stuff. But
it's the black stuff beneath the white stuff that I don't like, ice! Since breaking
some ribs on the ice a few years ago, I try to stay up when waling.
After attending worship, we went out to eat at the Mall. I didn't even go to
Barnes and Noble today. Instead, I came home and watched the snow and
football before taking a nap. I'll get to B & N before the week is over and get
caught up on some reading.
I will wear my cleats Monday morning to go get the newspaper unless it's
not in the box by the street. They made need cleats on the tires to deliver
papers from place to place.

No comments: