Thursday, December 09, 2010

A CHARGE TO KEEP I HAVE

I attended Charge Conference last night at Broadway and gave
my retired pastor report. I sat beside a retired pastor who had
lots to do with my entering the ministry. He told me started his
ministry the year before I was born in 1944. Doug Mosely comes
out of Broadway because he lived near the old church on Broadway.
He was a teacher at Lindsey Wilson College when I was there. So
being seated by Dr. Mosley last night was a real honor.
I am giving up some of my ministries at Broadway at the end of
this year due to having difficulty walking the halls of the hospitals.
I'm also giving up my monthly devotions at the retirement village.
If I am called to visit or speak I will do whatever possible to the
glory of God. I will continue assisting with Communion at the
8:15 service each Sunday and assisting with serving Communion
at the 9:3o service from time to time.

No comments: