Sunday, September 26, 2010

WORSHIP & WORK

Since it was cooler today and it may rain Monday, I went over to my brother's
house and worked in his front yard for a couple of hours. I cut weeds and bushes
and carried it out front to be picked up Tuesday. Needless to say, I'm bushed!
I'm trying to talk him into doing away with all of that and putting something
else in it's place, like concrete! I'm tired of getting tired doing the same job
over and over again.
I attended the 8:15 service and the 9;30 and was blessed at both services.
I am amazed at how I'm blessed at Broadway each and every Sunday as
the Holy Spirit touches so many lives in so many ways.
I'm reading a new book about how religion isn't what works, but having a
relationship with Jesus is what matters most. It's not what we do, but what
Jesus did and does. I agree from the bottom of my heart.
Maybe Monday will allow me some down time since Sunday has been a
day of worship and work.

No comments: