Thursday, September 16, 2010

SAFE HAVEN

Since I'm "on call" for our church, I've been busy today with being at Broadway and
going to the hospital to see someone. I did take time to drop by Barnes & Noble to
begin reading a new book called Safe Haven. I hope I can breeze right through it
so I can start reading a new Ted Bell book soon. These are my pills for relaxing my
mind and body. The coffee helps too.
Now it's time to take nap in my safe haven called home. After being out of town to
see our son yesterday, it's good to be home, sweet home. Now that we have most
of our house in pretty good order, we deserve a break today at MacCoomer's.
However, knowing my wife, she will find something too soon for me to do. Untill
then, I'm hiding in my safe haven the rest of the day.
The phone woke me up from my nice nap. It was another retired pastor who wanted
something. Next time I'll be real still, stay quite and not answer that machine at all.
After all, who ever calls wanting to do something for you instead of wanting you to
do something for them? Stay safe. Stay quite. Stay!

No comments: