Friday, September 03, 2010

BASEBALL AT BUSCH STADIUM

I'm watching CIN play STL in St Louis with a friend of our daughter. John was in Cincy
last week to watch a game with the pitcher whose is on the recent cover on Sports Illustrated.
The same picture is on the plate again tonight while we watch.Cincy is behind 3 - 2 in the
8th inning, so it doesn't look like he will win tonight. But it is still a good game to watch.
The last time I saw Cincy play was when Sandy Koufax was at the plate many, many years
ago.I was still in High School at the time. I can't remember who won since it's been so
long ago.
Well, it's my bed time so I better put on my jammies and hit the sack. That's home run for
this old man if I say so myself. It's grand slam out of the family rooom to the bedroom.
"And he's out!" snooze - snooze.

No comments: