Thursday, August 12, 2010

BEEN BUSY

After our son moved out of his bedroom, our daughter said she wanted to ove into
his room. Yesterday, I moved her thinghs into that room and then moved most of
or office things into what had been her bedroom. Friday will me the time when we
arrange the living room to be a living room. It's like playing musical rooms. Grab
what you can when you can. I'm too tired and too sore to even get up out of this chair
and go to the bathroom, let alone, do much more moving. I move that we don't
move. Can I get a second to my motion?
I did slip into Barnes & Noble after a couple of hospital visits today. While I was
there I read a 222 page book about being a better husband. Since we celebrated
41 years Monday, I figure I could use a couple of clues in how to be a better
husband. Now, I have to put them into practice. I even took my wife out to
eat tonight as a date. What a great guy!

No comments: