Wednesday, June 30, 2010

STAYING COOL IN COOL SPINGS

Since my wife has needs to be in Nashville Friday & Monday, we're staying in Nashville
over the weekend. I'm sure we will enjoy our mini-vacation relaxing, reading, shopping,
eating, etc.. We need "time-out" at the start of July. Who knows, I might even buy a
book or two to read.
I enjoyed being on the deck this morning with the cool air blowing in my face as I drank
coffee and read the newspaper If I can get away with it, I'm heading back to the back
yard as soon as this blog is done. If my dear wife needs me, she will find me.She always
does.
I hate to miss church at Broadway Sunday morning but I'm sure we will go to Brentwood
UMC or some other church. It's good to hear someone else from time to time even though
we sure are inspired by Bro. Bard each Sunday. I'm "on call" next week but will be gone
the first two days.I've got things under control since someone else will be ready if needed.
I'm ready to get out of town before something changes our plans. Cool Springs, here we
come!

No comments: