Thursday, June 24, 2010

LOST & FOUND

After having lunch at Cracker Barrel on our way to Nashville today, my wife and I
left for an appointment. Several miles away I realized I had walked off without my
blue cain that my daughter had given me a number of months ago. As I drove to
the office, I tried to think where I might of left it. The good news is that I had a
spare tire (cain) in the trunk.
On our way back to Bowling Green we stopped to see if they had seen it. While I
looked in a couple of places where I thought it might of been, my wife wrote my
name and number on a card so they could call me if they found it. When she gave
to a man there, he turned around and handed her my cane. He knew where it was
while others didn't know. The lost had been found.
What amazes me is that I had walked off without the cain in the first place. I
must of been rubbing my tummy instead of looking for my cain after eating too
much food. Again!

No comments: