Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Food, Fellowship & Fun

My wife and I attended a picnic last night with three other couples in our small
group Bible study. Needless to say, due to hot weather & rain, we ate indoors.
Each couple had a letter from the word HELP and were to bring food that was
from that letter. We had the letter E & had a tough time coming up with what
to make & take. I told the men I brought a sack of fresh elephant dung and had
a take home sack for each couple except mine. They thought it was thoughtfull
of me to go to all that trouble but they rejected my offer and me!
We had a wonderfull time and wonderfull food. We also played a game where
you had to answer some pretty tough questions. I came in first at being last.
Again. My prize was a sack of left-over elephant dung. They thought I stink!
My shoes were clean though.
I was told to stay out of trouble as we were leaving. You know, everywhere
I go, everyone I see, tells me to stay out of trouble. WHY IS EVERYBODY
PICKING ON ME?

No comments: