Thursday, February 04, 2010

Not Just Another Day

I'm meeting with a few men at Cracker Barrel for breakfast this morning. I look forward
to the fellowship and the food. We will have a great time sharing stories and laughing while
we're together.
My wife dropped me off at Barnes & Noble yesterday for three hours while she shopped.
I started reading a new James Patterson book while having a cup of coffee, I looked at a
few things that might show up at Valentine's Day if I can afford to do it. They have so
much to choose from.
My wife and I will attend a memorial service today for a dear friend who died last Monday.
Lonnie worked at Fruit of the Loom and was very active at Broadway Church. I think his
death reminds all of us to take the time to be with family and friends and be prepared for
dying whenever and however it happens. I know my wife and I both feel that we.
Well, I best be going since traffic can be so slow this time of day.I don't won't to miss my
breakfast!

No comments: