Saturday, February 06, 2010

Don't sweat the Small Stuff

I went outside this morning to build a snowman but there wasn't much snow to work
with. Being the creative person that I am, I built three mini-snowmen. I named them
small stuff, smaller stuff and small enough stuff. I gave each one a small mouth, nose,
eyes, a pipe and a hat.
The three mini-small snow people are still standing by the street as people pass by.
Small Stuff waved at one car. Smaller Stuff got a honk from car and Small Enough
Stuff got hit by a big snow ball that knocked his mini-ha-ha hat off. Then I saw the
three get in a small snow huddle to talk things over right before Small Stuff stood
still while Smaller Stuff got up on his shoulders and the Small Enough stuff got way
up on his. Before they knew what hit them, a gush of wind blew them down on the
hard ground and they crumpled apart never to be seen again. The funeral for the
three will be held at 11:00 after the cremation. The mini-mini remains will then
be placed in a vase and put on the mantle in the family room with a mini-flower
and note which will read, "a small reminder" By the way, watch out for small drips.

No comments: