Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Stuff

I'm reading Love & War by John Eldredge & his wife in slow motion because it requires
some heavy thinking. The couple compare themselves to see why they say and do what
they say and do as a married couple. It makes me take a inward look at myself and my
wife in our 40th year of marriage. She hasn't read it yet. When she does, I will want to
see what her responses will be. Will she agree or disagree with what they think/say and,
with what I think/say? Hope it doesn't start another war between the two of us except
that making up can be fun.
I assisted at the 8:15 service and rushed to be a greeter at the 9:30 service this morning
at church. I came home and read the newspapers before meeting my wife, daughter and
a friend for lunch. My wife and I then went to Barnes & Noble where I had coffee and
read from a mystery that I'm reading whenever I'm there. Some football & sleep came
next before I got back to the tv for football again. No wonder I'm tired! I'm stuffed too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.