Wednesday, December 30, 2009

66

My twin turns 66 in 6 weeks. I think he looks like 66 already. I sure hope I don't look
that bad when I turn 66. I want to take a trip on Route 66 for my birthday. I want 66
dollars. I want 66 new books. I want 66 day's away on vacation where it's warm. I want
66 great movies to watch with 66 bags of great popcorn. Most of all, I don't want to look
like my twin brother who turns 66 in 6 weeks. I think I will put my birthday off for 66
more days and see if anyone tells me I sure don't look my age.
The Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations need to be put away before it
turns colder. We have to carry it into the gargage and put it where it won't be in the
way. Or, maybe my wife will want the tree to stay right where it is. We've done that
before and used it for all sorts of celebrations. The biggest was putting the tree out in
the garage finally!
I asked my dear wife if I could take her out for breakfast this morning. She said she
would get back to me. I'm still waiting & I'm still hungry. I want a big breakfast from
a resturant with charm & great food. Somewhere like MacDonald's! Hum-Hum! From
past experience, I'llbe 66 before she tells me what she wants to do. Maybe I'll get a
birthday breakfast!
News Break: we went to Jetter's for breakfast & then to Kroger and I'm still 65. Now
it's nap time right here in river city. I need a 66 minute nap to regain my strength
since I'm almost as old as my old twin brother who will be 66 in 6 weeks. That's 42
days from today. I even remember when I was 42. Do you?

No comments: