Friday, October 30, 2009

GONE WITH THE WIND

While I was reading the newspaper out on the front porch, the wind was so hard
that I almost lost it. So, I went in and took a book out to hold the paper down
with. The book is Gone With the Wind. It should work since it is so heavy.
While I was working with a sermon called Autumn Leaves, I saw so many
leaves leaving our yard with the wind blowing that I was delighted. Then
I saw some leaves leaving the yard next door and blowing into our yard,
I was disappointed.
While I was getting a hair cut this morning, I noticed that the mirror in
the shop sure is ugly. He ought to buy a better one. It would help his business.
Come to thank of it, it was that ugly when I started going there many
years ago. In fact, that ugly guy is even uglier!
While was working I just reached down to pet Derby's back because he
sleeps at my side quite often when I'm at the PC. When I started petting I
realized it was a black purse belonging to my wife. Hey! Maybe I should
reach down there again. I might find Gold in them there pockets!
While I was doing this, I could of been taking a nap. What a waste of time.
I better go before I forget it.

No comments: