Friday, July 31, 2009

TONY THE TIGER

I had breakfast with Paul and Bob this morning. It was a hoot! We laughed so much that
I cried. We are ate a pretty good breakast while we chatted about so many things that I
can't remember them all. I do wish I could remember their jokes. Next time I'm taking a
note pad and something to write with. We're do it all over again in about three weeks. I
can't wait because it's what Tony the Tiger says, "GREAT!!"
I worked on a couple of devotions for the future whenever I'm at the Retirement Village.
It pays to be prepared. I think next time I going to to walk about some people in the
past who've helped me most and see if they will share their stories too.
Now that I'm visiting all the retirement homes, I hope to take time to just listen to
the residents share stories from their lives. I might learn a thing or two and that would
be GREAT!!

No comments: