Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Raising Pot

I made a mistake of being in the wrong place at the wrong time yesterday afternoon.
When I went around to the front of our house I asked my wife what she was doing. I
knew then and there that I had goofted. She told me she wanted two large flower pots
moved from the front to the back of the house. Both are made of concrete.
So we removed dirt into the wheelbarrow and took it around back. Then we picked
up the smallest pot and took on outback. That's when she said she was ready to
go out to eat after we got cleaned up. I thought we were going to the Outback to
eat. Wrong! Instead we went to another place and the to Home Depot.
This morning I finished moving dirt and the larger flower pot without any trouble
at all. I'm sure she will get me to get it where she wants it before the day is done.
She has a way of doing that.
I have to say that she does real well with the flowers in our yard. In a short time
we're be admiring the flowers in those two big pots as we catch rest up before she
thinks of something else for me to do. Have to go,I hear her coming this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at your title.