Tuesday, June 30, 2009

An Angel Appeared

As my wife and I were on our way to the Doctor in Nashville this morning a car started
to pull over into our lane. Had I not honked loud and long, he would of hit us hard. I
mean really hard! He pulled back over and we went on our way with thankkful hearts.
The next amazing thing was that I drove on towards the Doctor's office and was there
before I knew it. It was as if were in a daze and an angle drove us there. I don't recall
atleast two miles. When I started turning towards the right place to get off, that's when
it hit me that I was there before I knew it. It's another miracle because I must of been
still in shock from what had almost happened a few minutes before.
After we ate at a resturant, I let my wife drive us back to Bowling Green. I think my
mind was still stuck on how blessed we were that we were ok. I have an idea that the
man in the other car is thankful as well.

No comments: