Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HUNTING IN HUNTING CREEK

There is a Hunting Creek yard sale Saturday that involves just about anybody from
this section of Bowling Green. This will be my 5th yard sale at this thing and very
few things have ever sold. I couldn't even give them away! We will put the same
things out again this time and pray that God will inspire people to purchase our
things as a real bargain.
What amazes me is how much other stuff others will drag home and pass by with
smiles on their faces as if to say, "look what we got for almost nothing!" Well, may
they be real happy with their stuff. As for me, I plan to "get lost" if I can before
the whole town shows up in Hunting Creek Subdivision. Maybe I can go across
town and find a real bargain there. Who knows?
By the way, I've got a truck and wagon for sale at a really low, low price. Talk
about a bargain, let me tell you...........and to boot, I will throw in two, not one,
but two dogs.....what do you say?

No comments: