Monday, January 12, 2009

A HELPING HAND

After spending several minutes having my car worked on this morning, I started to
get up off the couch in the waiting area. I tried twice when all of the sudden I saw a
young man who had been beside me stand up and stretch his arm out to give me a
lift. I hadn't asked him to help, he did it all on his own. I let him lift me up and then
I thanked him gladlyand went on my way.
I wonder who needs a helping hand today from me? From you? I'm sure someone
is in need of a helping hand in one way or another. Maybe a word spoken. Maybe
a kind deed. Maybe a simple smile.
Before getting out of bed this morning I asked the Lord to use me in some way.
Little did I know then that God used someone to help me. Maybe that's why I'm
asking you, who needs your helping hand today? Just look. Just listen. Someone
needs a lift today.

1 comment:

Nota Kimothoi said...

O my God!..
helpe...stop the war

http://kimothoi.blogspot.com