Tuesday, December 09, 2008

OUCH, GET OFF THE COUCH!!

I hope to hear this afternoon that my broken foot has healed and that this heavy cast
can come off. I have named it Ouch. Ouch hurts me day and night. I have found that
Ouch delights in rubbing up against my left leg when I'm trying to get to sleep at
night. The only thing that helps is for me to wear a sock over the cast. So, I have on
my Snoopy Christmas sock for protection.
One thing Ouch likes is to be on the couch. That way Ouch gets to rest. I know it's a
real drag for Ouch to have to be dragged everywhere I go but he will get over it. Soon,
I hope! Very soon!! Ouch likes Oprah and The Doctors every afternoon. He has to be
still while I watch tv as part of his daily routine. Poor Ouch!
I sure do hope I can tell Ouch to get off the couch and stay off after today. If not, he
will be Ouch the Grouch!!! Me too!!!!!

No comments: