Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TOGETHER AGAIN

I am looking forward to this Friday when I will meet a couple of friends at the Whistle
Stop in Glendale, KY. Thom and I met at a resturant a number of months ago to renew
our friendship after a number of years of not seeing one another. Another John will b
there Friday whom I haven't seen in several years. He was my lawyer when we lived
in Shepherdsville, KY.
Thom is moving to the sunshine state in September, The two John's will have to hold
down the fort with Thom leaving us. It amazes me that these two fellows would want
to be with a much older man than they are. All I can think of is that they want to
draw from the deep well of my wisdom or hope I'll buy their lunch Friday. Not! I
may be dumb but I'm not stupid!
Speaking of getting old, I might have to have John update my will since it's been
awhile since we did it before. He did if for free way back when. I wonder if he will
do it for free again? I doubt it since he has been a Judge since I last saw him. But
I'll let him be the judge of that. All I really want is to get together again.

No comments: