Thursday, August 14, 2008

GET LOST!

I have been busy this morning wth places to go, things to do and people to see. Just as I
ready to relax after returning home, my wife asked if I wanted to go out to eat with her.
I don't know where we're going but I have an idea that there will more than one place
to go, if you know what I mean. But that will okay as long as I get a good meal.
Isn't it amazing that there are always places to go, things to do and people to see! That's
why we have to hit the pause button from time to time so our souls, as someone said,
can catch up with our bodies. It so easy to go places, do things and see people, what's
hard is making and taking time to rest. Jesus knew He had to "get lost" from time to
time so that He could keep on keeping on doing God's will. Maybe we all need to "get
lost" soon. Very soon.

No comments: