Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THAT'S WHAT I THINK

This morning I took Me, Myself and I to McDonald's for breakfast. Since I wanted some
coffee, Myself bought him some. Since Me wanted a susage, eggMcMuffin, I bought that
too. After the three of us sat down, I told Myself that Me was getting his food all over
the table. Me just laughed at Myself and so I dropped the subject.
While I watched those there eating, Me gobbled down his food and Myself drank his
coffee while it was still hot. I enjoyed My being there so much that I thought I ought
to take these guys there more often. Me, Myself and I are pretty good company except
I talks too much.
After a refill of coffee, I put Me and Myself in the car and drove back home. The only
trouble is, I have to go to the bathroom if Me can do it. I think I can. I think I can. I can!
Come on, guy's, I gotta go now!! "Me, don't trip over Myself again."

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

ha ha ha ha ha
ha