Thursday, January 03, 2008

Going My Way?

I think our daughter's dog, Derby, thinks he is a mountain goat. Whenever I start working at
the computer, Derby does a "no - no" by climbing up on the backrest of our couch. He gets
himself real comfy and takes a nice nap. He has been told not get up there but when he does,
he looks so cute that I hate to have him move. All it takes to get him off his high post is for
me to get up to do something else, somewhere else.
As I write this, Derb is at his high post taking a snooze. I'm about to get up so I'll see what
he does. My money is on him going my way. I will let you know what the little feller does
when I write next time. Here goes...............

The rest of the story:
I was right! He was right behind me as I walked seven steps into the kitchen. Guess where
he is now? Right! Right back upon the couch looking cute. What a life! He has it made in the
shade. Lucky dog!
Come on, Derby.................

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

There are days that I really want to swap lives with Derby.