Monday, August 06, 2007

A REAL CUT UP!

What does a husband give his wife of 38 years for a present? A paper shredder, that's what!
I went all out to give my wife something she has wanted for a long, long time. Now, if I can
just figure out why she wanted a paper shrededer. Here are some things I think she might
shred: our marriage license, wedding pictures, love letters, etc. Not!Never!!
This is the gift that keeps on giving. It gives her assurance that she can shred papers she
wants done away with forever and ever, amen! It gives her assurance that she can shred
old pictures of her drivers license.It gives her assurance that she can shred hush-hush things
that are for her eye's only.
When she wakes up from her nap, I hope she doesn't shred me. It might hurt! If you don't
hear from me again, look in the bottom of the trash can and you might see a real cut up! Me!!
Don't call 911 since I'll be a real cut up up in Heaven! Enough said about the dread of the
shred! I'm going to bed and cover my head.

No comments: