Monday, June 25, 2007

UP DATE

I preached twice yesterday at a church in Bowling Green. The two servies were very different.
One was traditional and one contemporary. But both services seemed to have one high purpose,
to worship God. I was impressed with the people and proud to preach the faith at Faith.
Last night we had ice cream with a couple who just recently moved to town. We shared stories
and laughed so much that my stomach hurt. It wasn't the ice cream, it was the humor and fun.
It feels so strange to not be up and at it today after such a busy week last week. I discovered
that couldn't carry out the role of Pastor of Congregational Care as I had wanted to do. So I'm
doing things around the house to help my wife have a good day. If I get a call to visit someone
I will hop right to it asp. For now, I'll relax and read the morning newspaper. I just hope it's
all good news. Ha!

No comments: