Monday, February 26, 2007

A STANDING OVATION

I didn't feel well at all yesterday until Louis sang a solo in worship. My soul was standing up inside my soul as he sang. My lame leg was ready to leap up. I held myself down by holding onto my chair. It was a marvelous moment for me. I'm sure that those seated beside, before and behind me felt a spiritual surge as well. His song followed a fantastic message by our minister. My soul was soaring already and then this song seemed to put a spiritual explanation point on all else that was said and done. I felt so good after worship that I forgot my knee was bothering me. What I wanted to do was go down on my knees and praise the Lord! I'm glad I went into the House of the Lord yesterday. It was worth it as we worshipped an awesome God!

No comments: