Tuesday, February 27, 2007

NEW NEWS - GOOD NEWS

Here we go again. Some say they have found the bones of Jesus. Some say they are silly, selfish, and the like. I say, watch what you say and how you say it. Isn't it amazing how un-Christ like a Christian can be in defending Jesus? Jesus doesn't need our defense. He wants our witness. It is the way we act and re-act that matters most. Let the Living Lord take care of those who doubt. They aren't the first. What we need to be about is the living of our lives in such a way that others come to the faith, not go away from the faith. Watch what you read and see about this news story. Others may be watching you and how you handle it. Be affirmative instead of argumentative. As for me, "You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart." Maybe all this new news can lead people to the Good News which is nothing new when you stop to think about it. Jesus may have His name in the morning obituaries this morning because of some bones, but make no bone about it, He lives! That's the best news of all!

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I love my daddy and am proud of him. This is the prespective we need to adopt. Yes yes ya'll.