Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A GREAT LOSS

Today is the funeral of a friend whom I've known for many, many years. Alex died last week near Atlanta. He was a United Methodist Pastor for several years. He held a revival in one of the churches I served. Alex was always so kind with people. We loved to pick on one another just to see who could get the last laugh. He did. I have missed seeing Alex over the past years due to their being so far off. They were planning on returning o Kentucky in June. Now Alex is in an even better place where there are no more tears and no more pain. Alex was only 60 years old. His sudden death reminds me that I should live each and every day with gusto. That is what he did, and what he would want for others, including you.

1 comment:

Louis Tagliaboschi said...

Pastor,

I am sorry for your loss.