Thursday, December 28, 2006

BROTHERS

Last night I started reading, Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks. It seems like it is going to be a good book to read each evening before turning over and going to sleep. When he is telling about his family, I reflected upon my brothers and sister and the things we did when we we young. I got to thinking, could I spend three weeks with any one of my brothers? My oldest brother and sister died a few years ago so that means I have an older brother, a twin and a younger brother. All three are wonderful brothers but I doubt I could stand three weeks with any of them. Maybe three hours if I work at it. I doubt that three of them would want to try three weeks with me. Even I have trouble with me. Me, myself and I are a handfull! Maybe I could write a book about all the troubles we've seen and gotten into. It might becme a movie. Now if I could come up with the title for it. What about The Preacher Kids? I hope I get the lead role in it because I've been told I look like a star, a falling star!

No comments: