Monday, November 27, 2006

"SMILE, YOU'RE ON COOMER CAMERA"

I wish I were as smart as my daughter. She knows how to place pictures with her blogs. I don't.
Sunday night she snuck a picture of me on her blog. It shows me wearing an old pair of my Father's pants. Like the pants, I look old and out of date. I may be old but I'm not out of date and I'm not giving up on this thing she has gone and done to me. Some will get lots of laughs from my daughter's doings, but I get grief. Grief that she didn't get in the picture with her dear Daddy. Then, and only then, would the picture be of real value. One of these days when she least expects it, she will show up on blogs because I've got some shots of her that show her acting a great deal like her dear, dear Daddy. They are old and they are new. They are very valuable and well worth seeing. Until then, be on the watch because, "Smile, you're on Coomer Camera!"

No comments: